Sunday, March 08, 2009

To the Cartwrights

I have a lot to think about. This post isn't about how I can help others but about how others have helped me. I was able to talk with some people tonight that have exactly what I want for myself. It was such a great opportunity for me to see where they have come from and how they got what they have. I have been working towards this goal but it can easily seem overwhelming. Talking with them helped me to allay many fears and doubts that have been welling up in my mind. It is so nice to see that my goal is actually obtainable - I can do it because it has been done before.

So my question of how can I help people may have been answered tonight in a way. Instead of my original intention of questioning ways to help others with "howdoyouhelp.blogspot.com," it became how do you help influence my life for the better. How do you help? You have given me something that I could not give myself - a vision of hope. And you need all the hope you can get with my goal because obtaining it often means wading through the depths of despair.

I can't thank you enough. :)

No comments: